We all think that we know much about ourselves. But do we really know? When was the last time when someone’s question made you think a lot? Why did this happen? May be were not clear about what to say. Maybe because we were not sure about our own perspective. Therefore, it is necessary to ask yourself, provoke your thoughts, and go into a deep conversation with yourself, so as to check out your perspective. Thought-provoking makes you think deeply and indulge your mind on one particular topic. They make you understand yourself. They help you make a check of your own personality.
Believe it or not, but it is necessary sometimes to provoke your thoughts in order to move forward in your life. Hence, either you ask to yourself or anyone else asks you, timely provoking your thoughts is necessary. Therefore, from now stop provoking others for a fight and start provoking them to think. Here, are suggestions of some thought-provoking questions for you.
Here I present you with 115 thought-provoking questions that will make your mind swing.
Funny Thought Provoking Questions
- Is Spaghetti actually pasta? Why or why not?
- What is the most ridiculous thing that you think people can say about you?
- What is the best meme you have seen till date?
- What is the best local Wi-Fi name you have ever seen?
- What is the best note you have seen on an Indian truck?
- “Curse of Chucky” or “Annabelle” which one is a better horror movie?
- What actions do you regret of doing in your childhood?
- Do you think that there are six packs behind your father’s big fat tummy?
- Best elephant and ant joke that you have heard?
- If your crush told you that he liked your best friend, what would you do?
- If you had to date a person whom you know is in a relationship, would you date?
- What is the biggest lie a person told you?
- Have you ever got noticed by your friends while checking someone else?
- Did you ever just imagine a situation that is never going to happen but still felt all the emotions of that situation?
- What was the biggest story you made imagining and still remember it?
- What was the weirdest thing that you noticed about your co-passenger on the train?
- What was the situation when suddenly everyone in the classroom turned and started starring at you?
- Which song’s lyrics were most hilariously understood by you?
- Do you usually think before making a call that what you will say?
- Can you spend more than a one-day singing the same song for yourself?
- Don’t you think that the name of Donuts should be changed because they have no nuts?
- Do you plan before acting or act without planning or just plan but never act?
Best Thought Provoking Questions
- What are you doing with your life?
- Why are you lazy?
- What will make you work without expecting any reward?
- Who or what inspires you?
- What makes you angry?
- When do you remain calm and peaceful?
- What are you afraid of?
- When do you feel embarrassed?
- Why do you get frustrated?
- What are your driving forces?
- Why do you postpone things?
- Why do you do things before time?
- Why are you jealous of someone?
- When do you appreciate someone?
- Why do you get attracted to someone or something?
- Why do you get addicted to something?
- Why do you hate someone?
- Why do you love someone?
- Do you have the wisdom to remain calm when others rush?
- Can you patiently wait for the appropriate time to initiate action?
- Do you have a high level of tolerance?
- Are you intolerant of people whose qualities annoy you?
- Can people trust you?
- Are you responsible and committed?
- Do you speak the truth or occasionally tell lies?
- Do you have good standards of honesty and integrity?
- Do you act ethically?
- Do you pay attention to unspoken acts of communication?
- Do you feel that often people say something but they don’t mean it, or mean exactly the opposite?
- Is your mind open while listening to controversial ideas?
- Do you understand people correctly?
- How bad can you be to someone?
- What is the most beautiful aspect of your life?
- Biggest decision you ever made in your life?
- How will you run from uncertain situations of your life?
- Do you believe that you are the only one responsible for everything happening in your life?
- What are your suggestions for yourself that will help you do better in life?
- What is the biggest sacrifice that you can make for your parents?