To become what you have always aimed for in life there are often situations when you feel that you have somewhere drifted from your path and that is the exact situation when you undergo the process of self-reflection.
As Paul TP Wong mentions, “Time spent in self-reflection is never wasted- it is an intimate date with yourself. No matter how busy you are taking time out for self-reflection is really important. This is the way you learn to peep into yourself and analyze what keeps you going in life.
Every time you divert from a conversation into your own world and ask yourself questions, introspecting yourself, that’s self-reflection. Here are some questions that you might ask yourself and can make the process of self-reflection easier for you.
100 Self-Reflection Questions
- Have you hurt someone and put your happiness first?
- Do you waste your time on social media?
- Are you just earning money or even enjoying your life?
- Are you just busy or actually productive?
- Do you ever give a thought about your health?
- What if you could have reversed a life decision?
- Are you truthful?
- What is easier to keep someone’s heart with fake hopes or tell them the truth?
- That one mistake you wish you never made?
- What is the secret to success in life?
- Does your best friend think of you, the same as you do?
- What are the things that make you grateful for life?
- How to be positive in every situation of life?
- How long will it take for you to understand people?
- Are you playing with someone’s feelings?
- What makes you – YOU?
- Do you feel like an emotional fool?
- Who is your 3 AM friend?
- What is the most beautiful lie of your life?
- How can you stop overthinking?
- What is one thing that you would like to change in your nature?
- How would you live without your family?
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What are you planning about your life in the next 5 years?
- What is your self calming therapy?
- What is that one thing you would never do to anyone?
- What is your ME time?
- What is that one quality of yours you like the most?
- How can you be successful in earlier years of life?
- Have you ever broken anyone’s trust?
- What is the purpose of your life?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What are you making from every second of your life?
- Are you leading forward in the right direction?
- Who do you see as an ideal in life?
- Who on this Earth is the person you trust the most?
- What is the best feeling in the world?
- Which animal resembles your personality?
- What do you do to make time for yourself?
- What if you had a chance to travel to your dream destination? Which place would you choose?
- What is the thing you would never ever lose?
- What matters to you today, will it matter to you in the next 10 years?
- Which subject interests you the most?
- What are the things you can do to sharpen your skills?
- Why do you need to be sure of your plans?
- How can you stop postponing things?
- What is the bright side of life?
- Why do people make mistakes?
- Do your actions affect others?
- How can you make up for when you lost someone’s most valuable possession?