Let's take a break. I want a breakup. I think we should get a divorce. Is this what's going on, in your mind, or you feel like these thoughts might come up? You need to go through this. Relationship is as complicated as you make it. Once you put your cards out on the table, you know about yourself, about your partner and vice versa. There would be no difficulties later on. I know love is important, but understanding, communication, space and respect, they help mold a relationship, into a near perfect one.
The urge to talk, question, is not always wrong! You need to know about your partners' psyche, their emotional state, what they have experienced in the past, what they are going through at this very moment, what their aspirations and hopes are for the future. The only way to sustain any relationship is through communication, whatever medium that might take.
There's not really a perfect time to question but make this more fun, like an exercise or a quiz. Ask 5 new questions every day, discuss them, that'll help reveal your personality too. You are not interviewing him/her, so don't go too hard. Remember to respect and understand each others' replies. No matter how grown up you are, don't let the little child in you die, have fun with these questions, they'll only strengthen your bond. Following are a few relationship questions that'll help you frame your words, and lead into a meaningful discussion. Warning: these might lead to the emergence of some pretty surprising insights. Play safe and love each other, always! Enjoy...
Deep Relationship Questions
The more you communicate, express, the more you reveal the deeper mystery that you are. The correct set of questions, for the conversation to start is therefore significant here! Beware though, the answers might cause quite a stir. All you need to do- be sincere, honest- don't let your inhibitions falter you. Here is the "deeper conversation" setting questions:
● What do you think/feel about each other's' family?
For any person, family is sublime. What you feel about them, reveals how you'd want "your" family to be like.
● Would you sacrifice for the stability of your relationship?
Sacrifices and compromises are part and parcel of any relationship. Remember, that it should never get the best of your self-respect. How far would you go?
● What is the ultimate end of this relationship?
Probably keep this question for the end! Are we going somewhere? Are we just here to have fun? Is there a prospect of marriage somewhere down the line? This is what clears it up!
● Have you ever cheated in any of your past relationships?
Talking about the past is often a bummer, but that is what unveils the deeper person that you are. What is the concept of "cheating" after all for your partner?
● How much has our relationship changed, since the beginning?
This is where you both introspect the changes and hope to get the best out of them.
● Do I help make you a better person?
Relationship is not only about the love-ish feeling all the time, but a thing to note is also how much you grow in it, psychologically.
● What are you most passionate about?
Be it career-wise or hobby wise, make sure you enjoy it with your partner.
● Looks or intelligence?
It's a personality question.
● What are your opinions on politics, about the political scenario of your country right now?
This isn't just a topic! You need to share your opinions and have a healthy discussion.
● Discuss climate change and feminism.
You must have a healthy discussion about worldwide issues. Convey your ideas, it'll only help you develop.
● What is the one thing that you hate about me?
No one is perfect. Know your flaws and work upon them.
● What's your biggest fear, in our relationship?
This always has an answer, try to go deeper into your own minds. Express what you feel. Don't be afraid to let it out.
● Am I too possessive or clingy? And do you want me to change?
Don't change. Being protective is good. Just don't be too loud on that.
● What's the perfect time for marriage?
And I'm not talking natural seasons. I'm talking about the "age" seasons.
● What's the correct time for having babies? And how many should we have?
If you are that committed, try discussing this as early as possible.
Relationship Questions To Ask any Guy/Boyfriend
Introvert or extrovert, whatever he is, any man would love being questioned, moreover, you need to know their mindset too. That's how you grow after all, right? Here are a few of them:
● Do I look good with or without make-up? And why?
There are days when we ladies like to pop up a little shimmer, get the right shade, it makes us feel good... But what does your man think about this look?
● What's my favorite flavor, in cakes? Does he even pay attention to what you eat?
Speaks a lot about him, I assure you!
● Which of my girlfriends' do you find most appealing?
Quickie here! Guys, don't answer this. Now I know this can be controversial, but sometimes it's good to answer with all honesty so that it reveals what he actually wants! Act accordingly I'd suggest.
● What's your favorite color?
Guys like all colors (This is a myth!). They do have a favorite. Make them happy, dress in it once in a while.
● What has been the best moment in our relationship, so far?
It's good to know that he remembers the time you've spent together.
● Do you like my friends, as in the ones I'm always around, be it guys or girls?
There are those days when your man is not just being possessive, but protective of you not getting the bad influence. The least you can do is value his words.
● I don't care if you have 6 packs, but do you think you are fit enough?
How do you take care of your fitness? Staying fit is very important for your health you all!
● What is the most "guy" thing that you have ever done?
Now how you'll define "guy thing" is totally on you.
● Do you know how to drive?
We can take a cab home as well. But can you drive me crazy in love honey? Haha corny, no?
● What's your favorite feature in me?
Be it physical or behavior wise.
● What will you do the next time I see you?
It's good to know that your man imagines about you, as you do about him.
● Does any song remind me of you? If yes, which one is it?
Music is a very significant part of anyone's life. Relating the two could have beautiful conclusions.
● When did you realize that you were falling in love with me?
Or it happened gradually over time?
● Do you remember our first kiss?
Firsts are always special! If he remembers, you are a lucky person for sure.
● How would you react to my periods?
Are you dating the guy, who deems menstrual cycle as nasty? Well, it's high time you all need to consider this as a bodily phenomenon.
Relationship Questions To Ask a Girl/Girlfriend
Quit making her feel like she's in a police station and is being interrogated. But, you need to know your girl, to make the "ship" in the relationship reach its dock! Here are a few questions that can help you:
● How would you describe your exes?
It's important to know the past before you move one. It'll open you up to her likes and dislikes as well.
● Name some nicknames that you call your friends, and ask her to name their real names. She has been with you for quite some time now and has ought to know about your personal life and about your friends too.
● Would you be with me if I couldn't spoil and pamper you with all those shiny things?
Are you dating a gold-digger? If she needs even a minute to think about this, know that you are in some trouble here.
● Which celebrity relationship would you compare ours too?
Have some fun, don't be too serious always!
● How was your day?
Basic as it may sound. This simple question will surely bring a sunshine smile to her face.
● How long do you see our relationship lasting?
No one has a vision of the future, but it is good to know that you do see one with your partner.
● Do you fancy sunset or sunrise? And why?
Beautiful as they both are, this is more like a conversation setter.
● Do you think we are ready, to get intimate with each other?
Consent matters, men! And when you ask them before you do it, they really do appreciate it.
● Who has influenced you the most, ever since your childhood?
Getting back to the old days can bring back a tear or two.
● Do you love the same sport that I do? And if not, would you mind taking interest in it?
It's good to want to try and put your girl on the same sporty sense as you have. Even if she isn't willing to, you could try.
● What are your future plans?
Does she wanna work? Or what? What does your girl wanna do?
● Are you comfortable around my guy friends?
It's important to know how she feels about the people you hang out with. If she isn't willing to stay around them, don't force her, ask her the reason behind it.
● I know you are an independent and confident woman, but are you willing to take note of any of your personality changes that I want in you?
Look, it's okay if you don't wanna change, but the least you could do is hear him out! And then make a decision.
● Am I one of your top priorities?
You need to know whether she values you as much as you do.
● What's the wildest thing you wanna do?
Whether its some intimate fetish, or just go sky diving or bungee jumping.