Imagine this, you’re at the party and you’re new here. So many new faces, chattering voices, laughing loudly and then you look over at the table nearby and you think, “Oh My God. I know her from my biology class. Oh no she’s looking at me. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!” Social anxiety has officially taken you over.
It’s a very common situation that most of us often fall into. It can be you in your new office, new class or a new friend group. It’s natural for some of us to be at a loss of words and not know what to talk about even when we try so hard. Human life is more or less, constantly being defined by the social network a person maintains. Studies also show that people often look for friends with good social skills which makes friendship development much easier for both parties.
You must have heard of the phrase, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Well, let’s tweak it and say “The way to a successful friendship is through curiosity!”
So, what if, we can provide you with some very exciting questions to maintain the sizzling conversation that you wish to have with your friends or best friends. Want to know what they are? We suggest you keep reading!
- Funny questions to ask your friends
- Good questions to ask your friends
- Deep questions to ask your friends
- Questions to ask your best friends about yourself
- Weird questions to ask your friends
- Questions to ask a new friend
- Interesting questions to ask your friends
- Difficult questions to ask a best friend
- Fun questions to ask your friends
- Hard questions to ask a friend
- Personal questions to ask your friends
- Cool questions to ask your friends
Funny questions to ask your friends
Feel like your conversation is becoming bore and mundane? Here are some rib-tickling questions for you to get you and your friends a good laugh!
- Would you be embarrassed to show your naked childhood pictures to me or any other friend?
- You are on a date. You drank a lot of water and now you have to pee. The washroom is all full. Would you choose to go to the opposite sex washroom or hold it till the date ends?
- As a child, have you ever picked your nose and stuck the booger on someone you didn’t like?
- Have you ever sung a song loudly on public transport, only to realize you had your earplugs on?
- What is a weird kind of smell that you like? (Eg; Smell of Petrol, Fevicol, etc. )
- You’re swimming in the sea and you get gulped and stuck inside a huge whale. What do you do?
- Have you ever worn underwear for more than a day?
- Have you ever been in a situation where you’re on a video call with your friend and your family embarrasses you?
- If you ever lose your underwear in the swimming pool while swimming with your friends, what would you do?
- Have you ever done something that was attributed to the opposite gender?
- Do you have an unusual trait? What is it?
- What is the one fantasy you wanna complete before you die?
- Will you be okay if a meme is made about you and it goes viral?
- What is the one embarrassing game you would still play?
- What are the one weird talent that you admire a lot and you want to learn it?
- Have you ever screenshotted a conversation with a person and by mistake sent it back to the same person?
- As a child, what is the most disgusting thing you remember eating?
- Look around you and come up with the best pun you can.
- Imagine you are mistaken for someone who is a dictator of a Middle Eastern country under war. The dictator looks like your twin. You are asked to come back to your country as the authorities think you’re the actual dictator. Would you go?
- In kindergarten, do you remember being in a situation where you were punished and told to get out of the class and stand outside, but you ran away?
Good questions to ask your friends
These questions will give a good kickstart to your new and budding friendships.
- Do you believe in sun signs? If yes, would the sun sign of a person affect your liking/ preference for a person?
- Would you rather be stuck in your favorite video game or your favorite movie?
- If you had a choice, would you wanna belong to the 80’s generation or the current generation?
- If you get an island gifted to you, what would you name it?
- As you know about the current issue of the Corona Virus. Would you break your friendship with someone who has this disease?
- What is the funkiest look/ makeover you’d give to yourself?
- You are an astronaut. You get sucked into the black hole and end up on a new planet, with the perfect climate and unlimited resources. Would you start living there or would you try to find your way back to your home planet, Earth?
- What is the most beautiful eye color according to you?
- What is the funniest pickup line someone has ever tried on you?
- What is more romantic for you, the beach or the hill station?
- What should be done to a child prodigy or a gifted child according to you?
- The city has blacked out and there is no electricity. Everything is dark and you are stuck in an alley. What do you do?
- In your opinion, what is more your style; to dress simple or to dress extra?
- What is the most creative thing you’ve done that you’re proud of?
- At night, you’re in your house and you’re sleeping. A serial killer enters your house. How do you save yourself?
- Do you think a college-level education and a degree is still required if you get a successful job immediately after you complete high school education?
- If you could make a revolutionary change, what would it be?
- Do you believe that one’s outcome is all dependent on their hard work or is some sort of luck also involved?
- What is the most ridiculous and most stupid thing you’ve done in a desperate situation?
- If you had to run away from your house to go on a vacation with your friends, how will you leave? Will you write a small letter, leave a note, or something else?
Deep questions to ask your friends
Want to get to know your friend better? Here, these questions will help you along the way!
- What is the most unusual, weird fear you have?
- It’s 2050. The world has ended due to a catastrophe and there are barely any resources left. Would you want to be a survivor or prefer to die instead?
- As a child, what is the first memory you have of your parents?
- If I become a ghost and try to contact you, would you talk to me?
- Would you want to sneak out of the house in the middle of the night or early in the morning?
- If today was the last day of your life, what is the biggest regret you’d have? How would you make up for it?
- You wake up one day and you’re the only one left in the world. You have the whole planet all to yourself. What is the first thing you do?
- Have you ever gotten so engaged in a book that once it got over, you found it hard to adjust to your reality again?
- Would you want to know your future, provided you can’t change it?
- What is the silliest fear you have?
- What according to you is the best murder getaway?
- What is something that gives you major nostalgia?
- It’s 3 A.M. and you feel sad. What will you do to make yourself happy?
- What kind of a parent will you be?
- You know that someone has a terminal illness and you are also aware that you are slowly falling in love with them. Will you stop yourself?
- You’ve been in hypersleep and you have woken up after 100 years when everyone you know is dead. The world has changed; nothing is how it was before. What is the first thing you do?
- Would you want the same life after you die?
- What is the one trait for you that will make you break ties with someone no matter how close you are to them?
- Imagine you were in a long term relationship and you and your partner had decided to move to one place for college/job. The relationship doesn’t work out and before you move to the new place, the relationship ends. Would you still move to that place for the job/college where you have already worked everything out?
- What is the one thing about nature that can get you emotional?
- When you were little and you had to hide, which was the best place for you?
- Have you ever seen a dream which turned out to happen in real life too?
Questions to ask your best friends about yourself
Ever wondered what your best friend thinks of you? How your relationship is? Be sure to ask these questions!
- If you get to know that I am an international wanted criminal, would you still be my best friend?
- What is the weirdest judgment you had about me?
- Have you ever wished for something good/bad to happen to/for me? What was it?
- If you get the chance to become me, what is the one thing you’d change about me?
- It’s World War 1. Both of us are each other’s enemies on the battleground. Would you attack me?
- If you and I lived together, how would our house be like? Describe it.
- If you could give me a makeover, what would you do?
- We’re clubbing on a Saturday night. I get drunk and my ex calls me. Would you let me talk to him/her?
- What is the one deal that someone has to make with you to get you to betray me?
- What according to you is my best feature or the best thing about me?
- Name the top 3 songs in your playlist that will describe me?
- Which is the strongest body part of mine according to you?
- What if you’re in a friendship tie with me where you’re the one who mostly apologizes because you keep your care for the person before your ego; would you continue being friends with me?
- What matching tattoos would you get with me?
- Name 5 of my best features in about 10 seconds.
- If you promised someone to keep a secret from everyone, does that include me, or will you share the secret with me?
- Imagine you and I are going to be living in different places for years. However, we make a pact that after years, when we grow up; we’ll meet each other again. What is the one thing you’ll give me so that I don’t forget the pact?
- What is the worst prank I could do to you?
Weird questions to ask your friends
Every once in a while you daydream and wander off to the weirdest corners of your mind which pours out questions, pushing your curious doors. Why not open these doors and bombard your friends with this crazy weirdness? Want some help? Here are some questions you can ask them!
- Would you rather have long nose hair or long hair in your ears?
- You have one wish, you can have anything you want, on the condition that you have to do something disgusting like, lick sweaty feet. Would you do it?
- Would you wear my used underwear if it’s an emergency and you have no other option?
- Would you rather have thick hair on your body which cannot be removed, ever or have no hair on the body at all, which also includes no hair on your head, eyebrows, etc.?
- You have two options. Either you have to bath every 5 min. to stay clean or, not having a bath at all. What option would you choose?
- Imagine you are a scientist, experimenting in the laboratory alone in the night. The experiment goes a little haywire, and somehow you get shrunk and stuck in the computer. What will you do now?
- You can only have nails or eyebrows. What is more important?
- Suppose all communication is lost in the world. You need to be with people so that you can be there in times of emergencies. The limit is only five people. Who are those 5 people going to be for you?
- Would you have rather have rotten teeth, smelly armpits or bad breath for your whole life?
- Imagine that one place you always wanted to go to or something you always wanted to have, but it’s at the end of 20,000 stairs. Would you climb it?
- Imagine that a cult asks you to join them and tells you that they will take care of all your expenses for a lifetime, but if someday they need you to sacrifice you, soul for them, you will have to do it. Will you join them?
- While tasting new food, do you smell it first or eat it first?
- Have you ever slept in one place and woken up in another place?
- You’re in a restaurant and the button of our jeans pops open and gets lost. What do you do in that situation?
- As a child, what is the worst that you ate and it got stuck inside you? How was it taken out?
- What will you do if you meet your twin?
- Do you have an OCD habit that you can’t compromise with?
- You are writing a book where the characters become alive. How will the characters be?
- You get lost in the Bermuda triangle. What is the smartest thing you do?
- You’re in a jail where the convicts make clubs and elect leaders for it. They also have an election in jail for the same. Would you stand for the elections?
- You have lice in your hair that cannot be treated. Will you leave it like that or go bald?
- You are the world’s best psychologist. How do you use that talent to take over the world?
- You get to know that you are being filmed for a youtube video without your knowledge. Would you let it keep going or would you make them stop it?
Questions to ask a new friend
Sometimes, when you make new friends, it gets difficult to connect with them. You know you like them but, are you finding yourselves to be too nervous to break the ice? Here are a couple of questions to help you with that.
- Would you rather be light as a feather or as heavy as a rock?
- I am offering you food. However, you see a bottle of poison in my hand and get skeptical. When you ask me what it’s for, I tell you I was going to throw it away. Would you trust me?
- Imagine that you are kidnapped. You are being held at gunpoint. The kidnappers ask for money. Would you give me your credit card information to get the money for you?
- Have you ever approached someone you found familiar but he/she didn’t remember you?
- You’ve made a new friend and you see that they have food stuck in their teeth. Would you tell them about it?
- Your friend uses your phone to activate Instagram on it, but she/he forgets to log out. Would you snoop into his/her inbox and private messages or would you tell her/him about it so they can logout.
- What is the best thing about being a boy/girl/man/woman?
- When you go shopping, do you need your goodies to be from a high-class brand or as long as the goodie works for you, you will buy it, even if it doesn’t belong to a known brand?
- Does it frustrate you when you’re humming a song but you can’t seem to point out which song it is?
- Have you ever had a crush on an animated character?
- Have you gotten your wisdom tooth out yet? If not, knowing how painful it is, will you get it out?
- Are you the kind of person who prefers to work in a team or work alone?
- Are you the kind of person who gets drunk and would get accidentally married?
- As a child, what is the one thing that your parents would do to get you to do what they wanted?
- What is the most romantic weather for you?
- What is the one hobby/activity that calms you down?
- What is the most important thing for discipline that will change you but you’re too lazy to do it?
- What is the one thing that if taken away from you will make your life meaningless?
- If you and I wouldn’t have been friends, what is the one wrong judgment you would’ve made about me?
- Would you believe it if someone says that the world is going to end by getting flooded and we need to start building a huge boat?