Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if the spark and the fun in your relationship never die? That you both are the same fun and outgoing person as you were when you just started dating. And then in the midst of it all, you just never want the time to end, to freeze in that one frame when you're with your significant other, laughing and admiring each other.
This seems unlikely and fantasy, but many of us try to turn this fantasy into reality and hence the humankind has invented: GAME NIGHT. This oftentimes include various games such as Monopoly, Game of life, UNO and everyone's favorite, would you rather and 21 questions.
So Fear not, we've got tons of questions and tips to help you get your game night going, and turn that beautiful fantasy into a glowing reality. Some of the questions are serious, some are weird and some are just too funny but they all are the perfect amount to add fun and laughs to your love life. No matter how long you've been together, with this set of lists, you would definitely see a new side of your partner.
Questions for couples
Every now and then we feel as if we are losing the connection with our partner and so we try every possible way to remove that distance. The answer to this problem is to simply ask and communicate in various ways. The following are questions that can help you reconnect with your partner.
1. What is your favorite memory of our relationship?
2. Have you felt as if we are starting to lose the connection?
3. Which meal would you like me to cook for you for the rest of our lives?
4. When you think of the future, what do you see?
5. Have you ever had a fear of losing?
6. What is the one thing you would like to change in our relationship?
7. When we first met, what were your first thought about me?
8. If you could give up one thing for me what would it be?
9. When did you know that you love me?
10. Have you thought about having kids?
11. Do I make you feel as important as I did at the beginning of the relationship?
12. Do you like going out with me?
13. Have you ever been ashamed to be seen with me in public?
14. Would you introduce me to your parents?
15. Do you have a fantasy breakup scene?
16. Do you think it’s healthy for two people to be friends after breaking up?
17. When is the angriest you’ve been when you’re with me?
18. Do I bring out the best or the worst in you?
19. Do your friends like me?
20. If we were not dating, would we be friends?
21. According to you which the most disturbing thing I have done?
22. What is the one thing you did that made your parents cry out of pride and happiness?
23. As a kid, were you the popular one?
24. What is the one thing that you feared as a kid and still has a fear for?
25. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
26. Which is your favorite date of ours?
27. Do you bottle up your feelings?
28. Do you feel that some girls give more priority to their friends more than their boyfriends?
29. Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend?
30. What is the one thing that holds you back from falling in love?
31. Do you think it's easy being the jealous kind?
32. What songs do you mainly listen to while dealing with a breakup?
33. Is the double date necessary?
34. What is more important loyalty or love?
35. If could ask me anything about my past life that you didn’t ask before, what would it be?
Deep questions for couples
At the beginning of every relationship, you have this urge to get to know your partner better. To know about his past, his secrets, his talents and all of the little details in his life. We have this need to know his deeper side and hence raises the question mark, how to do to that.
Here I have a list of deep questions that you can ask each other while on your date night:
1. If you could have one of you ex on a dinner date with us, who would it be and why?
2. Are you afraid of committing your life to one person?
3. What kind of girl do you see yourself marrying?
4. What is more important to you, your love life or your family?
5. Would you leave me if your ex comes back?
6. If you could change one thing about your childhood what would it be?
7. What does responsibility towards your family mean to you?
8. Do you think you can raise a family?
9. Are you willing to make sacrifices for your partner? To what extent?
10. Do you think of yourself as a coward or courageous when it comes to standing up for your partner against your family?
11. Would you marry a girl/boy against your parent's will?
12. How do you feel about your relationship with your siblings?
13. Do you think it’s important for your partner’s siblings to like you?
14. Out of all of your friends, whose death would be too depressing for you?
15. What do you think is a serious matter that every couple should discuss in their relationship?
16. Do you think it’s okay to be with someone even if you don’t trust them?
17. What is a trust for you?
18. Does your friend’s opinion matter when you’re in love?
19. Do you think jealousy is an ugly emotion and it’s totally unnecessary for your partner to get jealous?
20. What’s one thing you can’t stand while you’re in a relationship?
21. Would you forgive your partner if they lied to you to prevent you from hurting?
22. How many chances does a person deserve after breaking your trust?
23. Are we really similar or really different from each other?
24. Is it okay for couples to not have the same interest?
25. If you could write a novel including all of your ex’s, who would be the antagonist and who would be the protagonist?
26. Do you expect too much or too little from your partner?
27. Do you believe that we met for a reason?
28. If could date on of you ex again, who would it be and why?
29. Do you think the number of exes matters while you’re in a relationship?
30. Would you judge your partner on the basis of something they did in high school?
31. Are you willing to accept me with all of my flaws or would you like to change something?
32. What do you do when things get out of control in your life?
33. Do you solve your problems on your own or do you talk about it to someone?
34. Have you ever regret dating someone, if yes then why?
35. Would you date someone who earns more than you?