Relationship? Isn’t it a huge responsibility, or maintaining such a thing is an achievement and one should receive an Oscar Award for that?
Relationship is a bridge that connects the two different individuals but they have a difference in their habits, perspectives or any such of the following i.e a connector or connectivity that brings two individuals in contact and fix them together.
Now, all the couples reading this, Don’t you feel the bond that we all maintain throughout is more a roller coaster ride, fixing all the misunderstandings, tit-bits all of us face that is more a mixture of emotions and practicality for a fact and till the end it becomes a part of our life?
For a relationship to progress, conversations are very much required and are the prime most factor, we all women know men are off when it comes to conversations, to keep the fire burning, the spark that brought the two of you to close, you need to ask few crazy, interesting, kind, not so boring, hilarious questions to your partner to dig out the buried information in him.
Now the questions that you can ask are:-
Be it the funny questions
- Have you ever wanted to drink sitting in a graveyard?
- Have you ever felt, your last relationship was more like having the same food till you die?
- Did you ever sleep just covering your face with the blanket?
- Do you remember my dog’s birthday?
- Have you ever pe-ed in front of your ex-girlfriend’s gate post-drinking?
- Did you ever ask a teacher’s number who you had a crush on?
- Have you ever overheard your parent’s conversation?
- Did you ever date someone off the track, someone not your type?
- Did you ever steal anything from your house?
- Did you ever call your ex-girlfriend post-drinking?
- If you were a superman, the first thing you will change in the process of life?
- What if I say I kind of had a crush on your uncle?
- Why do you like my hair? What made you like it?
- What if I say, let’s go to some other planet?
- Have you ever slept in a washroom?
- Does dinosaur still exist?
- How much important I am to you? Would you mind quitting any game you like for me?
- If I ask you to go out with me right now, will you?
- Suppose you are talking in a foreign accent and nobody understands, will you continue doing so?
- What if I don’t let you see cricket, what would you do?
- If you had a chance to become a most powerful person, who it would be?
- Do you believe in surprises? Did you do it for anybody?
- Which place do you like the most and why?
- If you were to improve technology, which technology would you improve?
- What is the strange memory you have so far?
- What is the craziest stuff you’ve done so far?
- Though I know you don’t like romantic songs, if I ask you to listen one, would you?
- What is the first food that comes in your mind when you are hungry?
- If you go on a date and you feeling bored over there, what would you do?
- Have you ever walked off in the middle of a date?
- Did you ever felt nervous about any situation, what is it?
- Did you ever run away from any event?
- Have you ever danced on the road?
- If you were to describe me with food, what would it be?
- Do you believe Instagram pictures should relate with captions, do you follow it?
- Will you buy anything you see, if you like it even if you run short of money post buying?
- Have you ever pretended to cry when you don’t want to cry at all
- Have you ever thought anything before dating?
- Which is that one scary film you still remember and what is the scene?
- Which is that one weird name that you don’t even want anyone to know?
- Would you consider your work over me?
- What is the definition of “important” for you?
- Do you really feel all that college lectures are actually useful in life?
- Did you ever think about our kid’s name?
- What if tomorrow I leave you?
- If I ask you to cook for me all your life, would you?
- What do you like about my mom and dad?
- How often does your brain go on autopilot?