Are you going to a party tonight? Or a get together this weekend? A wedding this month? A date for the first time?
Are you an introvert? Shy When it comes to interacting with people at a social gathering? Okay, so well we can try an interesting activity with ourselves to just test us how we interact and talk to people.
We are bombarding you with 200+ conversation starters questions which will help you to a greater degree to become frank with people and know them better. If you are a shy person then it will definitely help you to know people better and if you’re not a shy person then it will help you have a vision of other person’s mentality and perspective at a deeper level.
Table of Contents
Good Conversation Starters
1. Will you raise the spirit of others or sustain your own?
2. What defines ‘values’ according to you?
3. Do you have any definition of ‘best’?
4. What makes you laugh out loud?
5. What makes you cry at loud?
6. Who’s your favorite author and why?
7. What fictional character you like and aspire to be like him/her and why?
8. What makes you empower?
9. What makes you hold yourself tight with faith in difficult phases of life?
10. What’s that worst-ever funny advice you have given to someone intentionally?
11. Among the three categories of activities, you would prefer the most? (Primary, secondary, and tertiary)
12. Which social networking platform fascinates you more?
13. What’s that ‘punchline’ you would like to say to everyone?
14. What makes you feel tired?
15. What qualities of yours make you think that you will be a good partner in the future?
16. Which season you like the most and why?
17. What that one sentence you think that you should never say at a joyful gathering?
Interesting Conversation Starters
1. Would you ever undertake the laborious voyage with the joy a child feels?
2. Would you go/allow your wife to go for a ramp walk in her pregnancy state?
3. Would you ever do the opposite ritual of some festival just to break blindly followed norms/traditions?
4. Do you have any fear of your elder’s reaction to any of your activities?
5. Do you like to pray daily?
6. Which culture of the world interests you more?
7. Which country in the world you would like to go and visit?
8. Which historic monument you like the most and why?
9. You like to go to a hilly area or a dessert one?
10. Which medical treatment do you believe the most?
11. Tell me the name of that one teacher of yours you are willing to know about his/her history?
12. Which name interests you more?
13. By what means would you like to prove yourself and your talent?
14. Do you miss the old you?
15. Do you miss the way someone acted when you first met?
16. What’s the reason for you to listen to slow music?
Random Conversation Starters
1. What was the last show you watch?
2. What’s the last book you read?
3. What comes to your mind when I say the word ‘Sky’?
4. Which company slippers you find more comfortable for you?
5. What kind of hair do you like?
6. What’s the last music you heard?
7. Who’s the last person you met with?
8. Who was the first one to propose you/ accept your proposal/someone you proposed to?
9. Who’s the rudest teacher you had in your school?
10. What are your plans for this weekend?
11. Have you ever made food for the family?
12. Do you like the flower in a vase or in a garden instead?
13. Do you believe in God?
14. What you would have done if you were a butterfly?
15. What shade of lipstick do you like?
16. Do you like short nails or big grown-up nails?
17. What’s that one thing which is waste for others but useful to you?
18. To what extent you want people to be proud of you?
19. What kind of energy would you like to exhale from you?
Conversation Starters For Texting
1. What annoys you the most?
2. Who’s the one person in your life with whom you can share and express everything you feel like?
3. What was my first impression upon you?
4. What do you feel about me as a person?
5. What do you like the most about me?
6. What are your views on ‘humanity’?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What’s that skill you would like to pursue or learn but you know that you’re too bad at the same?
9. What’s the first thing you would like to change about your physical appearance?
10. If someone is dying in front you and you know that the person is a murderer. Would you save his life or let him die?
11. What defines a friend according to you?
12. What kind of replies do you like to give people?
13. You like to talk more on texts or on-call?
14. Do you still aim for the same you had in your childhood? If yes, why? If No, why?
15. You are like yourself to be trendy or a classic one?
16. What is your hobby-horse?
17. Which section of the newspaper do you prefer to read first?
Conversation Starters With a Guy
1. What’s that one thing about boys that annoys you?
2. What’s that one thing about boys that fill you up with pride?
3. What kind of movies do you like?
4. What kind of songs do you like?
5. Have you ever let someone special enter your life?
6. Have you ever hugged or kissed someone before?
7. What are your views on relationships?
8. What kind of a person do you crave for?
9. What kind of qualities do you need in a person who’ll enter in your life forever?
10. What qualities of girls makes you respect them?
11. What qualities of the girls make you feel annoyed?
12. What childish thing you still enjoy?
13. If, you get a chance to know whether that thing exists in real or it’s just a humor/stereotype, what would that be?
14. Which song will you dedicate to yourself?
15. Will listen to heart-broken songs if you’ll ever face break-up? If not this, how will you go through the phase?
16. Which is your favorite sports? Do you play this or just like to watch it?
17. Which is that series/ reality show/ short movies you think have motivated you or even made you to put a thought to it?