The true reality of life and the universe originally taught by Buddha Shakyamuni. Buddha was named prince Siddhartha. Buddha teachings help us to learn happy life with prosperity by knowing the self-nature abilities. Buddha's teaching solves the problem from family difficulties to life and death issues.
Below you will get the best buddha quotes which help to open your heart and teach you to live free from discriminatory thoughts and attachments. Buddha quotes unlock the secret of life which improve your mind and body and live successfully with happiness.
- Action to be done by body, speech or mind should only be done after careful reflection.
- Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, even so, this Dhamma has one taste too, the taste of freedom.
- One who is wise and disciplined,
Kindly always an intelligent,
Humble and free from pride-
One like this will win respect.
- Follower and following,
Toucher and touched alike,
An arrow smeared with poison
Infects those arrows that are not poisoned,
So that all are fouled.
The upright person not wishing to be soiled
Should not keep company with the fool.
- According to the friends one makes,
According to who one follows,
So does one become.
Like one's associates one becomes.
- Many garlands can be made
From a heap of flowers
Likewise, many good deeds can be done
By one born human.
- If desires are not uprooted, Sorrows grow again in you.
- When there is pain,
Pleasure is to be strived for.
- Empty things make a noise,
The full is always quiet.
The fool is like a half-filled pot,
The wise man like a deep still pool.
- Faith is the best wealth one can have.
- When fruit is ripe, it may drop early in the morning.
In the same way, one who is born may die at any moment.
- If you want to know what you did in your past life, look at your current state. If you want to know your future, look at your actions today.
- All that we are is the result of our thoughts.
- He can, who thinks he can.
- Defeat yourself and win thousands of battles.
- It is easy to live to the one who is impudent, like a crow, impudent, intrusive, reckless, spoiled. But it is difficult to live for someone who is humble, who is always looking for pure, who is impartial, cool, visionary, whose life is pure ...
- Just as rain seeps into a house with a thin roof, lust also seeps into a poorly developed mind.
- Do not answer evil for evil, otherwise evil will have no end. In response to the insult, kiss your enemy, and he will become much more painful.
- One day a wise and meditating person is truly better than a hundred years old person who has neither wisdom nor self-control.
- There are many teachings in the world, but those who themselves shackled themselves in shackles will no longer be helped by any teachings.