Being an Indian has always been a pleasure for each and every one of us and Independence day being a gratifying moment. It’s a day with plenty of historic backgrounds which depict the bravery and courage of our freedom fighters and soldiers. It’s a day full of vigor and patriotism in every bit of India. India was declared independent on the 15th of August,1947 and this day is celebrated in India throughout the country, from one end of Kashmir to another end of Kanyakumari with great pleasure along with pomp and show. This year, India would be commemorating its 73rd Independence day on 15th August 2020 i.e, Saturday which is a national holiday.
So, let me tell you a fact, in India, no matter what, each and every festival, be it a cultural festival or a national festival gets its starting with a tradition of putting a status on WhatsApp or a story on Facebook and Instagram followed by forwarding best wishes quotes and messages to each and everyone in the contact list. It’s such a glee to send sweet and inspiring wishes and messages to your loved ones to raise the feeling of patriotism in them not just for a day but for the rest of the year too and additionally, it shows people how well they mean to us and how much we wish for their success and happiness. Consequently, wishes and messages make days like these of tremendous importance and help us recall all the past struggles and miseries that our forefathers went through to bless us with a spirit of freedom and what we call it nowadays, Independence.
Now, cutting a long story short, one would, unequivocally, search for Independence day quotes and messages to forward them to their friends, family, and colleagues but apt words that would depict one’s heart’s feelings is what one always looks for. So, you too might be wandering from one website to another in search of the felicitous words and that’s how you ended up here, right? So, what if we provide you with the pertinent words arranged in the form of beautiful short poems and wishes that will raise the feeling of patriotism in each of the readers and which are, unquestionably, free for you to forward to your loved ones? So what else do you want when the whole treasure is waiting for you below?
Read ahead, I assure you that you will get what you’re searching for!
Independence Day Wishes
- The reason we can hold our heads high,
The reason we can look up at the sky,
The reason why the hopes in our hearts never die,
That reason implies our freedom fighters,
Who made this country remain alive,
So in commemoration of those Bravehearts,
Let’s pledge to make our country thrive.
- Hand in hand,
together we stand,
Tough like the knots of a strand,
To prosper our precious motherland!
Happy Independence day to each and every citizen of the country.
- Thousands laid their lives,
Thousands left their families,
But their efforts didn’t go in vain,
What they left for us is a precious gift,
And forever should remain.
Happy Independence Day to you and your family.
- Let’s prove them their sacrifices didn’t go futile,
Let’s tell them their lives didn’t go in vain,
Let’s show them they will see their ‘sonchiriya’,
From up above heaven, once again!
Saluting our forefathers and sending you
the warm wishes on this very proudful
- They shed their lives,
With a heart full of pride,
They did that out of love for their country,
Even when their own family cried.
Saluting all the real heroes who came back to their families but wrapped in a tricolor. Happy Independence day!
- It’s a day to feel proud of being a part of this beautiful nation,
It’s a day to feel that pleasing sensation.
Let’s rejoice and celebrate the day with happiness, pride, success, and joy.
Let’s celebrate the free spirit of India and feel proud of being an Indian!
- A day memorable of all,
A day which signifies freedom and conceals each and every wall.
Let’s celebrate the day of liberty with pizzazz and razzmatazz!
Happy Independence Day to everyone!
- Wishing for our country to get more success,
Wishing for it to see more progress!
Sending you my warm and heartfelt wishes on this Independence day!
- Carry patriotism in the heart instead of on your shoulders.
Let your actions speak instead of your tongue.
Do good for your nation and feel proud of whatever it gives you back.
- All of us have seen the reel heroes,
but real heroes are those who fight for our safety, our country’s dignity, and our freedom to remain the way it is. This Independence, let’s salute those real superheroes, standing on the borders for our safety and security. Thank you and Happy Independence Day to all of them!
- Draped in pride,
With Valour which never died.
Let’s pay obeisance to our soldiers, dear
Who fortify us day in and day out,
without any fear.
Happy Independence Day!
- One nation, one vision, one identity, and Togetherly is known as Indians. Happy Independence Day to everyone!
- The tricolor swaying high,
Touching the clouds in the sky,
Representing the hardship they faced,
Representing the nation that they graced.
May our flag continue waving till eternity.
Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s resolve to build a better future,
Let’s save its traditions,
Let’s save its culture!
Happy Independence Day!
- Ordinary men, doing heroic acts,
Be it wars, be it attacks,
Encounters every danger,
Without showing their backs!
- On this day, Let’s acknowledge and appreciate the sacrifices and dangers that our soldiers and police department face to give us assistance and to make us secure. Have a Happy and prosperous Independence day!
Independence Day Messages
- Let’s acknowledge the struggles of our freedom fighters and the soldiers on this day of independence and freedom. May we always stay free and secure from all the evils of society.
- It is said that “freedom comes with responsibility”. So, let’s pledge to respect whatever we have and salute the Nobel men and women who contributed to making us the happiest generation of all. Sending my warm wishes.
- As our Independence day will be celebrated with pomp and show throughout the country, from one end of Kashmir to another end of Kanyakumari, let’s show our gratitude towards the great souls and vow to stay united until eternity. Happy Independence Day.
- We can never repay the efforts and sacrifices our freedom fighters made to make this India free but can surely make their dream of a successful and flourished India come true. Let’s work for it. Sending you the warm wishes and positivity all the way to your home.
- Divided by religions, customs, languages, and castes but always United by the word “Nation”. Proud of being an Indian and will always be. Sending warm regards and love to you and your family.
- One nation with thousands of cultures. Let’s appreciate our diversity and still unite as a nation. Happy Independence Day to each and every proud Indian reading this.
- Let’s celebrate this day of independence with freedom, liberty, and unity. Wishing you all a prosperous and constructive year ahead.
- Patriotism should not be for just a day, it should run in our blood and stay in our soul till the end of our lives. Wishing you and your family a prosperous independence day.
- Let’s value the sacrifice our forefathers made to make this country free. Let’s make this independence day more significant by being together and standing together against all the evils of society. Happy Independence day!
- A true citizen doesn’t take independence for granted. He believes in contributing his efforts to the growth of the country. On this independence, let’s try to be one.
- Perceive the freedom and respect those courageous men who fought for it. Happy Independence Day you all!
- On this occasion of Independence day, let’s pay our respect to the Bravehearts who made the dream of an independent India a reality. Sending my best wishes to every Indian.
- Let’s celebrate this Independence day by honoring and saluting all those who have laid their lives for our better future and happiness. Sending you my best wishes. Happy Independence day.
- We stand together and will stay together forever. Happy Independence Day to you and your family.
- What matters is the miserable sufferings that the past Indians went through to gift us this precious, peaceful, and glorious India. Let’s appreciate their efforts and struggles. Happy Independence day.
- Let’s celebrate freedom and celebrate our Independence!
Let’s sway our tricolour and feel proud of being an Indian!
Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s unite against all the odds! Sending you a truckload of love and wishes on this Independence day!
- God provided us with this liberty to give us a chance for making our country a better one. Let’s unite together to make the best out of it and Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s go through the gratification for being a free bird!
Let’s feel pride in being an Indian!
Let’s salute our national flag to cherish this day!
Happy Independence Day!
- It’s a fact that India has the largest and the oldest continuous civilization in the world. Let’s keep it safe and secure for our future generation to cherish that! Happy Independence Day!
- HINDUISM, JAINISM, BUDDHISM, SIKHISM, ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY is what makes us an INDIAN! Notwithstanding diversity, India is still United!
Happy Independence Day!
- Saffron for courage and sacrifice,
White for peace and truth and,
Green for faith and chivalry!
Let’s make our tricolor further meaningful by respecting and following what it signifies!
Happy Independence Day!
- India is the land of the free and the home of the brave. So, on this Independence day, let’s salute our nation and appreciate what we’re blessed with!
Happy Independence Day!
- We’re lucky to have been born on this magnificent land and in a country like India. Let’s appreciate this fact! Hope you have a transcendent Independence day!
- Let your soul relish in the free spirit.
Have a great Independence Day!
WhatsApp Text Messges
- Words are never enough to thank those who gave us Independent India and freedom by birth. Let’s pay tribute to those Bravehearts and thank them all for giving us a better present. Happy Independence Day!
- Sending warm greetings on this prideful day of independence. May you enjoy your freedom to the full extent without harming the fellow mankind.
- Each sacrifice counts! Let’s give respect to each one of them who sacrificed their lives by working for the betterment of our country- India! Have a delightful Independence Day!
- Freedom is considered to be the most prized possession for our country, let’s value it as we have paid a huge price for it in the form of lost lives. Happy Independence Day to you and your close ones.
- I’ve always seen you work hard and I’ve always seen you being dedicated towards your work. What Else a country would need if it has citizens like you. Wishing for your success and growth.
Happy Independence day!
- May the glory of Independence be an inspiration for you to do your bit for the nation, so that our country gets recognition and appreciation all over the world. Happy Independence day!
- May God help us to find the vigour and strength to make our country more prosperous and successful over the coming years. Let’s put our efforts together to make it the best out of all!
Happy Independence Day to all my fellow citizens!
- On this sweet occasion of Independence day, let’s find some time for wishing our family, friends and colleagues a very happy Independence day. I did my part, you do yours, to make people proud of being an Indian! Sending you my warm regards on the honour of Indian Independence Day!
- Let’s pay homage to all those valiant heroes who made us proudest of all humankind and happiest of all the nations. Happy Independence day to all of you!
- On this happy occasion of Independence day, let us take a pledge to serve and love our country unconditionally. Sending my warm wishes routing your heart.
- On this occasion of Independence let’s enjoy our freedom and let our fellow mankind do the same without any restrictions. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s try to be an Indian first and foremost and an individual afterwards. Let’s effectuate our obligations for our nation and do our bit for its success and good fortune.
- Honest and hardworking citizens derive a victorious, fortunate and a cheerful nation. Let’s join our hands to make our one of the glorious nations. Happy Independence Day!
- On this day of Independence, let’s consolidate together to forget the past hostility for our fellow citizens and let go of all the grudges for someone. We are one and will always be! Sending best regards en-routing your heart.
- May this Independence bring Harmony among the citizens and the diversified communities of our nation. Happy Independence Day!
- Wishes for Independence day, from a proud Indian to another proud Indian! Happy Independence Day, mate!
- On this glorious day, let’s hope for a better and a new tomorrow! Sending patriotic vibes and wishes all the way to your home!
- As we’re blessed with the most prestigious gift, known as freedom, let’s make the most of it and try not to take it for granted. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s pledge that we shall not let the struggle and labor of our past heroes go in vain! Happy Independence Day!
- Here’s to our blessed and glorious free nation. Keep enjoying the freedom to its fullest! Happy 15th of August!
Happy Independence Day Quotes
- “May the sun in his course visit no land freer, happier, more lovely, than this our own country.” ~Bhagat Singh
- “Don’t see others doing better than you, beat your own records every day because success is a fight between you and yourself.” ~Chandra Shekar Azad
- “It is easy to kill the individuals but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled, while the ideas survived.” ~Bhagat Singh
- “Dear motherland, sacrifice for you is like life, living without is death.” ~Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
- “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
- “It’s our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood.” ~Subhash Chandra Bose
- “No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussions.” ~Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.” ~Kahlil Gibran
- “Freedom is not given, it is taken.” ~Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Liberty is freedom of the individual to express, without external hindrances, his personality.” ~G.D.H. Cole
- “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” ~George Washington
- “Let’s all cry peace, freedom, and liberty.” ~William Shakespeare
- “Freedom, in any case, is only possible by constantly struggling for it.” ~Albert Einstein
- “No one outside ourselves can rule us inwardly. When we know this, we become free” ~Budha
- “Independence is essential for permanent but fatal to immediate success.” ~Samuel Butler
- “Be courageous. Be Independent. Only remember where true courage and Independence come from.” ~Phillips Brooks
- “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
- “Caste, the community will rapidly disappear. We have to speedily forget all these things. Such boundaries hamper our growth.” ~Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- “Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?” ~Mahatma Gandhi
Short Messages For Independence Day
- Sending love and heart full of flag-waving feeling all the way to your inbox! Happy Independence Day!
- Forwarding Independence day to raise the feeling of patriotism in each and every native of the country. Best wishes on Independence day.
- Sending you best wishes and appreciation for being a responsible citizen of this nation. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s commemorate this prestigious day of freedom by wishing everyone happy and joyful liberty. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s celebrate the fact that we still have freedom! Sending you and your family the best wishes!
- Freedom is the most precious and essential thing in someone’s life. Let’s appreciate and enjoy what we are blessed with. Happy Independence Day!
- May this 15th of August add more colors to our nation and our lives. Wishing you a fruitful Independence day!
- Hoping for the glory and pride of being an Indian to remain alive in our hearts forever. Here’s to wishing you a jovial Independence Day!
- Let’s appreciate what we have and work hard for the better! Happy Independence Day everyone!
- Let us be grateful for the freedom we have and be proud of the nation we were born to! Happy Independence Day!
- Thank god for such a blissful life. Happy Independence Day!
- Kudos to all the audacious men for the misery they underwent and the land they blessed us with. Happy Independence Day!
- As India completes another year of its magnificent freedom and independence, here’s wishing you a happy Independence Day with a truckload of happiness!
- Sending you a basketful of best wishes and love to you and your family. Happy Independence Day!
- Remember the past and settle to build a better future. Sending best wishes on this happy Independence Day!
- On this prestigious occasion of Independence Day, let’s hold our hands together to make a strong decision of never forgetting our past struggles and not taking this freedom for granted. Happy Independence Day!
- Hooray for the people who are blessed to be an Indian and live on this land. Happy Independence Day!
- Together we stand, to protect our land. Happy Independence Day!
- Celebrate the day of freedom with pride and joy. Happy Independence Day!
- We’re blessed that we are able to breathe the fresh free air since our birth. Now, let’s prove ourselves worthy of being free. Happy Independence Day, do your bit for this country!