Holi is a festival of colours which celebrates friendship, love, the triumph of good over evil. It unites people and eliminates negativity from life. It is a Hindu festival which is now celebrated by non-Hindus also. Holi is popular among Indians as well as people from other countries. There are several legends associated with this festival. Holika Dahan, Lath Mar Holi, Dahi Handi or Matki Phod -these rituals take place in different states of India during Holi. The festival is also known as Dol Jatra, Basanto Utsav, Phakuwa, etc. It is incomplete without Colours, bhang, cultural programmes and most importantly the greetings and wishes.
Download these free Holi images and share them with family, colleagues, and friends.
When Holi Is?
Mon, 9 March, 2020 – Tue, 10 March, 2020
Happy Holi Images
1. Knock knock! Open the door. Finally, the holy Holi has returned back from her one-year-long vacation. Welcome her with colours.
2. Holi, the festival associated with Lord Krishna, celebrates friendships, love, and humanity. May this fest fill your life with happy memories.
3. Make friendship with colours to bring colours to your friendship.
4. May this Holi bring the colors of happiness, success, and prosperity in your life.
5. Happy Holi everyone!!
Holi successfully bridges the gap between different cultures,
states, and people. We should adopt this virtue from the fest.
6. Play with colours, forgive everyone and forget all the differences. Enjoy each and every moment of your life. Happy Holi. ( With love, your elder sister. )
7. This Holi, forgive everyone including yourself and mend the mistakes with magical magenta.
8. May God send/shower his love & blessing for/on you and your family in this Holi.
9. Holi is unique in its own way and is one of the most lovable festivals in India.
10. Happy Holi mom and dad. From showing me the colours of nature to making every day of my journey beautiful and special, you did every possible thing for me. You are my life; you are my Holi.
11. The festival that has a mythological origin, has connections with Lord Krishna and Hinduism- is now celebrated almost everywhere by people from different religions.
12. Happy Holi #HolikaDahan #HoliVibes #FoodAndFun
13. Wishing you and your family a superb and safe Holi.
14. A boy near the tree.
Tiny shadows aimed their guns—
The splash of water.
15. Holi is also about the innocent hide and seek, playfulness and friendship. Bring back the child in you and enjoy the day. Happy Holi.
16. Happy Holi in advance, my love. I am eagerly waiting for the morning when I will color you with the hues of my love, romantic red, crazy-cool-caring cyan.
17. Let’s plan a get-together or a party on the day of Holi. It will be a great fun. Oh Happy Holi in advance btw.
18. Carefully apply colours on others and avoid any kind of danger. Also, don’t make anyone uncomfortable. Celebrate Holi in a decent way. Enjoy the fest and let others enjoy it too.
19. The holy Holi-day is a holiday. Celebrate it with family and friends. Celebrate it with ‘rang’ and ‘bhang’.
20. The name of the colour festival may vary from state to state but the height of enthusiasm and energy remains the same.
21. May this Holi bring new rays of hope and happiness in your life.
22. Holi is back with its charm
Palashes(flowers) announce the arrival
Heads full of vibrant shades
Mix freely. And the barrier fades.
23. Holi- it is the best time of the year to celebrate all types of emotions and relations together.
24. Distribute sweets, exchange best wishes,
Colour your near and dear ones and make the fest a huge
25. Sad days are gone. Happy and colourful faces sing and dance. It’s the day of Holi; it’s the festival of spring.
26. May this Holi bless our friendship and make the bond stronger. Wishing you a happy Holi.
27. The festival Holi marks the triumph of good over evil, truth over lies. May God save you from all kinds of evil powers.
28. People in colorful attires are celebrating the festival of Holi. What are you still doing with your phone? Go. Enjoy the fest with your friends and family. Happy Holi.
29. Steal colours from flowers, butterflies
Spread those in the air
Borrow music from wind and trees
Arrange the Holi fair.
30. Play a safe Holi. Burn all negativity; enjoy the day with the splash of vibrant colours, homemade dishes, and tasty gujiyas.
31. Holi is inviting you to celebrate the greatest colour fest of India.
32. Find a bucket
Fill that with water
Add colour ingredients
Now pour the mix on your target.
33. Yellow, pink, blue, green, orange- which one is your favorite colour? Bring that with you but I will colour you red.
34. Don’t be shy
Say ‘hi’ to Holi
Dye some clothes with rainbow colour
And get yourself painted too. Enjoy the day to the fullest.
35. Happy Holi my partner in crime. Happy Holi my brother and thank you for making my childhood beautiful and colorful.
36. If you want, you can run.
But you can’t escape me.
I will throw the Holi water balloons at you
And will paint you like a rainbow.
37. Look, someone is coming towards this place. Are you guys ready? Take the water-guns. 3,2,1…attack. Happy Holi!!!
38. This year experiences the colour of love with the festival of colours.
39. May God give colorful lives to your dreams & ambitions.
40. Colour the outfits only; do not apply it to birds, animals, and trees.
41. Happy faces with gorgeous green colour on it are waiting to paint you with ‘Gulaal’. Open the door; join the celebration. Don’tforget to share gujiyas, jalebis with them.
42. Decorate your Holi with bright colours, bhang, music, gifts, and fun. Spread happiness and keep smiling.
43. Holi can take you back to your sweet childhood memories or to your school days and you can experience the same fun, laugh and love again. Don’t miss the opportunity to travel through time.
44. Follow the beats
Move your body
Sing and even do lip-sync
Become a colour -o- holic
Welcome the festival with cheerful events.
45. Nature wears its prettiest dresses in the month of spring and the holy Holi enhances its glow and beauty.
46. Nature hugs the festival of colours, welcomes it with flowers, delicious sun rays, and mild breeze.
Won’t you participate in it?
47. A colorful morn
They are enjoying Holi
With great energy.
48. Swim through the world of colours and music
Make interesting memories and also share those with others.
49. Spring eagerly waits for Holi. This time the waiting will end on 10th March.