Mothers’ have been there since the beginning of time, without her no one would be here. Who is she? She is the woman who has been with you through your phases, a woman strong enough to stand with you at your worst and smile with you at your best. The woman who makes each moment memorable, each day worth living and each trail simpler with her wise words, without her, life is hard. She loves, cares, and keeps you in her heart selflessly. Out of all the days in the year, we probably express our gratitude towards our mothers only on the occasion of her birthday and probably Mother’s Day too.
Here’s how you can wish her a Happy Birthday using these beautiful quotes and messages;
Deep Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- You work all day without any fees
And stay up all night to cradle me to peace
For years you fed me with your hand
Today is your day and here I stand
Happy Birthday, mom.
- The world without you seems Scary and new,
Mother, why isn’t everyone like you?
Happy Birthday to the Brightest Star in the night sky!
- Every year you lit candles on birthdays… even today you sparkle like a candle in the night sky. You haven’t broken the tradition and even we won’t. We miss you! Happy Birthday.
- You are Beautiful and Bold
with a heart of pure Gold
and your love and hardships untold
Happy Birthday, Mother.
- I hope that when you look back on this day that every moment will be an amazing memory because that’s how I feel about all my time spent with you. Happy birthday to my beloved mom.
- My whole life you have always been there for me. There will never be enough words to convey how deeply grateful I am that I have a mom as wonderful as you, but I can start with “I love you so much”.
- Thanks for all the years of love and affection, Mom. From diapers to divorce you have always supported me in everything that I have done, and I love you so much for it. May you know only love and happiness on your birthday.
- You are such an overachiever, Mom. You don’t just go through the motions of parenthood; you go above and way beyond. Thank you for always loving, supporting, and caring for me even when it cost you to do so.
- You have given me so much throughout my life. When I needed strength you gave me hope, when I needed help you gave me support, and when I needed, even more, you gave me endless, unconditional love.
- Thanks for all the honest advice, tough love, and unconditional support over the years, Mom. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and all you’ve given me. I hope that your year is chock full of blessings and love.
- Happy birthday to the most influential woman in my life, my beloved mom. You were my everything when I was a kid, and you still are. May your special day be just as phenomenal as you are, Mom.
- Thank you for always comforting me when I was sad and making me laugh whenever I cried. A mom’s love is always what you need whenever you are down in life. Happy birthday to my incredibly supportive mom.
- Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom, and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.
- I have so many amazing and fond memories of you from my childhood, and I am so fortunate that I have even more memories of you from my adulthood. Three things have always remained constant in my life: your love, affection, and support. Happy birthday my beautiful mother.
- I know I don’t always say it, but I really and truly love you, Mom. Even though it’s hard to express, I hope that on your special day you feel just a measure of my love for you. Happy birthday.
Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- The most lavish home won’t be as safe and cozy as you’re womb I’ve lived in for 9 months. Thank you for making my heart. Love you mom. Happy Birthday!
- In every smile, every tear,
On every mile, every cheer,
You were always there for me!
Happy Birthday Beautiful!
- I can’t thank you enough for always being there through the years supporting me and providing me with all the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Thank you for being my Google in my childhood years and answering all my questions. Happy Birthday, Mother.
- Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I am so grateful, and I hope your birthday is filled with every wonder and delight imaginable this year.
- It’s one of the greatest feelings in the world to know that no matter what you will always have my back, Mom. That kind of love and devotion is hard to come by, and I want you to know that I love and appreciate you for it. Happy birthday, Mom.
- It’s your special day and I hope you feel special! Happy birthday to the fantastic and wonderful mom anyone could wish for. I love you!
- Happy birthday, mom! Thank you for adopting me! You have given me so much love and I hope you know how grateful I have when you came into my life. You’ve changed my life for the better. Happy birthday!
- You have given me so many lovely memories and love. I don’t really know what to say on your birthday. All I want you to know is how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Happy birthday to my best friend, my mom!
- To the best mom who saved me from my destructive path! I owe you so much. Please forgive me for the headache and tears I have caused you. I love you so much. I would have been so lost without you. Happy birthday, mom.
- Happy birthday mom! Here’s something for you, you’ll be a grandma soon!
- You have been the best role model a child could hope for. You’ve been my rock when things got bad. Have a wonderful birthday!
- To the best mom around, happy birthday! Words cannot describe what I want to say so the only thing I could say is that I love you. I hope your day is full of love.
- To the coolest mom on the planet, happy birthday! I hope your day is full of love and laughter!
- You have loved me like your own. I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done for me. Don’t ever forget that! Happy birthday!
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- You’ve finally entered the age of being called Old, can you please try to look a little less young and beautiful. I look at the uglier one. Happy Birthday Goddess.
- I’m sorry for being an annoyance, not that I will now stop troubling you… but I love you. Happy Birthday.
- Did dad and you have a child marriage? No wonder you still look as young as my sister. Happy 50 years young!
- My Birthday Gift to you is… I have cleaned my room.
Thank you and Sorry
Happy Birthday mom
- Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth. You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed these traits to.
- Mom, you may be crazy, but you’re my crazy. Plus, I can’t really say anything, because it sure didn’t fall far from the family tree. Happy birthday to my crazy but beloved mom.
- Happy birthday to my mom. Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
- Happy 29th forever, right? You have never aged. Happy birthday!
- Mom, happy birthday! We, three of us, want you to be happy forever! I know it has not been easy to raise 3 rebellious boys. We love you.
- Happy Birthday, mom! It’s a miracle, but with each passing year, you look only younger. Keep it up.