Deep Conversation Starters
1. Have you ever undergone an ocean of change within your self?
2. Have you ever faced or fought an ugly and emotional battle within your self?
3. Would you like to analyze something from one standpoint or multiple standpoints?
4. What do you do when you feel disaffected?
5. What are your views about ‘books’?
6. Which animal you think resembles you and why?
7. Which color you think resembles you and why?
8. Do you agree that one theory/saying/tradition can be put perfectly in every situation? If yes, why? If no, why?
9. What kind of life you’re aspiring for and why? What’s the reason which makes insatiate with your present one?
10. Do you think there’s a need to impress others? If yes, why? If no, why?
11. What that one particular thing/activity/person that you will never choose and why?
12. If you would get a chance to instill one piece of advice to a newborn baby, what would it be?
13. Do you think, every day comes with a new experience with it? What’s that experience or lesson you learned today?
14. What’s that one need or one want you would like to deliberately achieve in your life and day make yourself proud of that?
15. What do you miss most about your past even though you know that it was painful?
16. What makes you feel so excited about your future even though you know that haven’t even experience that?
17. What makes you feel worried about your future?
conversation starters with friends
1. When did you felt that your heart glow with enthusiasm?
2. Would you like to create a paradise of your creations? With what would it be created?
3. Are you still in touch with your old friends? If No, why?
4. Have you ever spread humors in your college or ever did this in back your school days?
5. Which outfit do you think suits you best?
6. Have you ever tell a lie to your parents and went out to roam around/visit a place with friends instead?
7. What similarities do you think we have?
8. What dissimilarities you think we have and how we can handle them?
9. What qualities do you look for in a person?
10. What unites us according to you?
11. What according to you is that one core thing which makes any relation blissful, beautiful and trustworthy?
12. Which languages you have command at?
13. Which language/s you wish to have commanded that and what hi hinders you from that?
14. What kinds of books do you like to read?
15. Which is the best place you find for reading?
16. If, I give you two options which one will you choose, to say the truth or to attempt for a dare?
17. How are your relations with your parents and how is it different from your other family members/relatives?
Conversation Starters For Couples
1. What is the happiest moment you think we had together?
2. What’s the strangest date we had?
3. What makes you fall for me?
4. Tell one habit of mine which annoys you?
5. Tell that one special thing which distinct me from others.
6. What’s the unique quality in me?
7. How many kids do you like to have?
8. How would you like to plan our ideal date?
9. What are the priceless qualities you think you have?
10. What makes you love yourself?
11. Which personality attracts you the most?
12. What would your 80-year self say if she looks at the present you?
13. Have our children become too insensitive while we were busy with life?
14. What qualities/skills you think we should have to be good parents?
15. If we broke up someday, what do you think, will we become a vase which looks beautiful even if the cracks are visible or we won’t be even able to find the broken prices?
16. In what situations you think you won’t be able to support me?
17. To what degree you think that we’ll be able to bound the gap of the generation with our kids?
Conversation Starters For Kids
1. In which standard do you study?
2. Who’s your best friend?
3. Which color do you like the most and why?
4. What’s your favorite outdoor game?
5. What’s your favorite indoor game?
6. Who’s your favorite teacher and why?
7. Which subject do you like the most?
8. What do you want to become in your future and why?
9. How many friends do you have?
10. Which song do you like the most?
11. Who’s your favorite singer?
12. Who’s your favorite actor?
13. Who’s your favorite actress?
14. Which activity do you like the most?
15. What do you like the most?
16. What do you hate the most?
17. Which animal do you find the most cutest one?
18. Which animal you’re scared of?
19. Do you like babies?
20. Which is your favorite rhyme or poem?
Conversation Starters Tinder
1. What are you by profession?
2. You like traveling or love sitting alone at home and doing nothing?
3. Do you like kids? If yes, what kind of kids?
4. Do you accept people as they’re or refer to make some changes which suit you?
5. Where do you live? What do you like the most about your place?
6. What do you like the most about the place where you work and what motivated you to pursue that?
7. What the most memorable memory you have of your childhood?
8. If you had to live the rest of your life without any one of your five senses, what would it be?
9. Which favorite food of yours you think you can eat for the rest of your life?
10. What you think you can do to stop your bad habits?
11. Will you punish a person who has broken his/her promise but they don’t have any ill intention behind that?
12. Do you have any definition of a good deed or bad deed?
13. What’s that core quality in you, you think will never change?
14. There are certain things which we hide from everyone about ourselves. Why would you don’t share that with anyone, even if the other is your understanding friend?
15. If you believe in ‘best’ friends, will you ever allow to have more than one in yourself?
16. To what extent you like to have comments?
17. What kind of a person you’re looking for on the tinder?
18. What made you use the tinder app? Are you thank it or still regretting using the platform?
Conversation Starters For Crush
1. Do you ever wonder whose mind you cross while they lay down at bed or waking up in the morning or sitting in the middle of the class?
2. Name a person who’s well acquainted with your failures, and how heavily you bore the disappointment?
3. What’s the favorite thing you do on the internet?
4. On what you think you spend lot of money but there’s no use of spending too?
5. Which accessories you think you’re obsessed with?
6. Are you curious to ask as many questions as you can? If yes, why? If No, why?
7. Have you ever compliment to someone? To whom?
8. Have you ever judged somebody? For what? Why?
9. Have you ever proposed someone? If yes, to whom?
10. What’s that most beautiful scenic imagery you still have in your mind you once experienced and what makes you don’t forget that?
11. What kind of traveling you like the most?
12. Have you ever given a nickname to someone? To whom?
13. Do you have any nickname/pet name? Who gave you this?
14. Do you like pets? If yes, which is your favorite one? If no, why?
15. What makes you feel angry and happy/joyful at the same time?
16. Would you like to flow out your emotions at regular intervals and every time but still talking to people with a smile or not at regular intervals but once a time period and not talking to anyone?
17. What’s that one thing/incident/article you heard or read that sucks you for the longer period of time?
Conversation Starters For Teens
1. Would you like to remain in this age group or would go back to childhood?
2. What changes do you feel in your attitude at this moment of your life?
3. Do you emphasize more on looks?
4. What are you most anxious about your physical appearance now?
5. Do you like to spend time with your friends more or family?
6. How would you like to present yourself in social gatherings?
7. Do you like Dusk or Dawn?
8. What’s that one thing that makes you feel annoys about your parents?
9. What are the situations when you feel aggressive?
10. What do you like about your parents?
11. Is there anything which makes you feel annoyed about your friends?
12. What do you think about you, are you an introvert or an extrovert?
13. When do you feel alone?
14. In what situations do you feel you need your parents’ support?
15. When do you feel you need your friends’ support?
16. What would your perfect day consist of?
17. What’s the most embarrassing moment you’ve ever felt?
Great Conversation Starters
1. How long can you survive without seeing your phone?
2. What makes you feel mentally draining?
3. Which dress of yours do you like the most? Why?
4. What kind of environment do you like?
5. Do you think even the colors of clothes people choose to represent them? If yes, why? If no, why? What color dresses you have and why do you choose them?
6. Everybody like the sunset, what’s your reason for liking the sunset and why?
7. Do you think we really fall for a person just because of the looks and the way they present themselves?
8. What’s that very thing which still makes you feel childish?
9. What’s that very thing which makes you feel mature?
10. What geometrical shape you like the most and why?
11. What makes you feel silly?
12. What makes you feel that you’re different from others or what others think about you?
13. Would you make yourself eligible enough to read the text in the original language or translation of the source language that will work for you?
14. What makes you think that you’re a creative person?
15. Do you have any morning rituals in your home? If yes, what’s that?
16. Do you have any night ritual at your home? If yes, what’s that?
17. What do you like the most about your daily routine?
18. What do you hate the most about your daily routine?
Conversation Starters With a Girl
1. What stereotype about girls annoys you the most?
2. What’s the thing about the girls which makes you fill up with pride?
3. Have you ever tried to cross the boundaries of patriarchy?
4. What are the qualities of girls (in general) which irritate you the most?
5. What kind of dresses do you like?
6. What qualities do you aspire for?
7. What kind of a person do you like to enter in your life to fill it up with the ocean of love?
8. Being a girl have you ever faced any case of molestation and catcalling? If yes, how have you talked about that? Have you shared the incident with anybody someone close to you?
9. Have someone ever broke your heart?
10. What challenges you things females have to face every day?
11. What makes you think that makes life are far different from females?
12. What are your views on patriarchy?
13. What are your views on feminism?
14. What kind of movies do you like the most? Name some.
15. Do you oppose your elders when their ideology doesn’t match with yours or you obey whatever they say?
16. What are you most passionate about?
17. Do you like cooking? What motivated you to cook? What that one dish you like to cook and eat the most?
Funny Conversation Starters
1. Which animal inspires you?
2. If you got a chance to walk like a weird animal, which one would you choose?
3. Who’s your favorite comedian?
4. Would you like to share any funny incident you came across?
5. Which incident from your life is scary for you but funny for others?
6. What are the unwritten rules you follow with your friends and family?
7. Apart from the quo, which kind of the secret society or personnel paradise you would like to have?
8. Do you like vulgar talks?
9. What’s the most embarrassing dress you ever worn?
10. What you look for when you enter someone else’s home?
11. Do you ever wonder what kind of talk do your teachers have their own respective houses? Who’s that one?
12. Which number is the luckiest for you?
Flirty Conversation Starters
1. What compliment would you like to give me right at this moment?
2. How much do you love me?
3. Which kiss means more than a kiss to you?
4. Talk about what’s the difference between being single and dating someone?
5. Have you ever done ‘sexting’ with someone? If not, with whom would you like to do that?
6. Which emoji makes you think about me?
7. Which is that Romantic movie you would like to watch with me specifically?
8. Are you flirty in nature?
9. Are you Romantic in nature?
10. What kind of a hug would you like to give me?
11. Do you get butterflies in your stomach when we talk something naughty?
12. Has this ever happens that you have watched a full-fledged Romantic movie and after that, you deliberately wanted to talk to me but you couldn’t and felt sad?
13. Have you ever blamed me for not getting a good sleep?
14. What did you felt about me after our last meeting?
15. How much time you think you can spend with me?
16. Would you like to call me in a room this coming weekend and talk all the rubbish and then realized that the day has soon passed away?
17. What kind of partners you think we will be?
Conversation Starters For Dating
1. What’s your dream date?
2. What’s your dream job?
3. What was my first impression upon you?
4. What are you most passionate about?
5. What are you most lenient about?
6. Do you like to write?
7. Which medium do you prefer to express yourself?
8. How our date proceed for the rest of the day?
9. Is this your first date?
10. What the uniqueness of the date you feel so special?
11. Which kind of dance you would like to have with me tonight?
12. Have you ever cuddled someone?
13. What attract you the most whenever you go to a very new place?
14. What’s that one quality makes you feel disgusted about everyone?
15. Do you like to go to Salon frequently?
16. What are you addicted to?
17. What’re the good and bad qualities you think you have and you should share it with me on this very first day?
More Game and Questions:
Random Questions To Ask
First Date Questions
Ice Breaker Questions
First Date Questions
Deep Questions That Make You Think